66 YEARS OLD
N/A
Administrator
APPLICATION
PLOT AD

TALLIES MARKED

Group Icon

WCS HIATUS !
Hello lovelies~ It's October eighteenth, 2012, and pretty close to your 7th month as a site! Wow... it's been a loooooooong run, considering everything we've been through. How many sites can you say have lasted more than a week let alone seven months! And let's be honest, it wouldn't have lasted nearly as long if it hadn't been for people like all of you with the sort of passion anyone could see being put into this site. You're all very amazing and we the Admins have all come to call ourselves VERY honoured to have rped with you.

Alas, everything needs a break. Right? Things come up that need handling and sometimes it takes a little bit more than a few spare seconds to correct and get past. That's where the need for understanding comes along, and we're hoping it's a skill you've exercised well enough to help apply to the scenario as it shows itself now. WCS will be going on a temporary Hiatus as of October 20th, 2012. We will be giving you all of the 19th to gather things that BELONG TO YOU to be saved.

After that we'll be setting the board offline and putting a message up on the front page to inform that we're on our well needed break ( school and personal lives regarding the admin have come up and we all need a little breather! ) you can find this message on our Tumblr once the board has gone offline. We'll supply this link above, too.

Please feel free to ask questions through IM-- DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE US THROUGH THE BOARD! Remember, questions only please, no complaints, we need this very much to try and get ourselves back in order! Thank you very very much for understanding, we'll all be on AIM so do feel free to keep in touch!

xx the bosses

KEEP AN EYE ON OUR TUMBLR FOR UPDATES!
http://fuckyeahwcs.tumblr.com/
^
DRYSTAN RHYDDERCH
 Posted: Oct 18 2012, 04:35 PM

WRITTEN BY
MUR

N/A
26 YEARS OLD
WELSH
LT. CDR
APPLICATION
PLOT AD

TALLIES MARKED

Group Icon

PLEASE ADMINS DON'T BAN ME YOU'RE GOING ON HIATUS I JUST NEED TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE OF YOURS!

As many of you probably know uh....I've been writing the WCS Hunger Games Fic, and since we're going on hiatus, I wont have anywhere to post or conclude it for any of those still interested in reading it...

SO I DECIDED I AM GOING TO FINISH IT THROUGH E-MAIL INSTEAD, AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILINGS OF THE LAST FEW BITS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON AIM (MURKAZ215) BEFORE THE HIATUS BEGINS AND GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SAVE IT SO I CAN SEND OUT THE HUNGER GAMES TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO FINISH READING IT!

I AM SORRY FOR ATTACKING YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT ADMINS BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO PUT THIS THAT PEOPLE WOULD SEE ;----;
^
JADE
 Posted: Oct 18 2012, 10:31 PM

WRITTEN BY
JADE

N/A
66 YEARS OLD
N/A
Administrator
APPLICATION
PLOT AD

TALLIES MARKED

Group Icon

LOOOOOOOL MUR ILY <333 YOU SHOULD LIKE... MAKE A TUMBLR FOR IT JDFJDFJDSKJFDS BECAUSE I WANT TO READ IT TOO >(
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL